Based on Lee Strobel’s bestselling title, The Case for Christ, this six-lesson curriculum will help kids answer big questions on the existence, miracles, ministry and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.
How would the kids in your children’s ministry answer friends who ask questions like: Was Jesus really born in a stable? Did his friends tell the truth? Did he really come back from the dead?
In these six lessons children will learn answers to these and other pressing questions in kid-friendly language that will help them grow in their faith.
Packed full of well-researched, reliable, and fun investigations of some of the biggest questions kids have, The Case for Christ for Kids Curriculum brings Jesus to life by addressing the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Christ.
This DVD-ROM makes your children’s ministry planning simple and includes everything you need for a successful Sunday school, children’s church, or VBS program:
- A checklist to help leaders organize each week’s study
- Lesson Plans
- Parent Pages
- Promotional materials
- AND a VBS expansion kit to help leaders teach The Case for Christ Children’s Curriculum as a Vacation Bible School or Backyard Bible Club program
The six sessions include:
- The Case of the Baby Messiah
- The Case of the Voice from Heaven
- Eyewitnesses to the Messiah
- The Case of the Wedding Crisis
- The Case of the Living Water
- The Case of the Risen Messiah