Dr. Charles Stanley shares 30 life principles that will help you grow in your knowledge, service, and love of God.
Out of the hundreds of life principles in the Bible, wouldn't you like to know which ones Dr. Charles Stanley thinks are the most vital for living a victorious Christian life?
We all know that the Bible is our greatest resource for insight, wisdom, hope, and guidance. In it, God has given us literally hundreds of life principles to help us become everything He designed us to be. But, how do we know which principle to apply to today's problems? And, once we have identified which principle we need, how do we make it a part of our life?
During his sixty years of ministry, Dr. Charles Stanley has faithfully highlighted 30 Life Principles that have guided his life and helped him to grow in his knowledge, service, and love of God. Dr. Stanley has taught them so others can find God’s wisdom and grow into mature followers of the Lord Jesus Christ. Here are just a few of the 30 Life Principles Dr. Stanley teaches:
- God does not require you to understand His will, just obey it
- You reap what you sow, more than you sow, and later than you sow
- Dark moments last as long as necessary for God to accomplish His purpose
- Brokenness is God’s requirement for maximum usefulness
- Whatever you acquire outside of God’s will eventually turns to ashes
The 30 Life Principles Bible Study is a 90-day study based on the tenets of the Christian faith that have been tried and proven throughout history, and it gives you a plan to put these principles into action.
Each lesson includes:
- Life’s Questions: Each lesson opens with an insight into the principle and a brief overview of what you will be studying.
- Daily Bible Study: Each lesson includes three days’ worth of Bible study for you to complete during the week, with space provided to record your answers to the study questions.
- Living the Principle: In addition to studying each principle in God’s Word, it is also important to put what you have learned into action. This section contains ideas for further reflection on the principle, how to ask God to make it more a part of your daily walk with Him, how to share what you have discovered about it with others, and other ways to put the principle into practice.
- Life Lessons to Remember: Each lesson includes a summary of three key items to remember for the Life Principle you have studied.
- Principle in Action: The names of people in the Bible who put the principle into action have been listed in the margin of each lesson. Use the Scripture references provided to learn more about their lives and the ways in which they followed—or failed to follow—God’s instruction.
- Scripture Quotations: Additional Scripture quotations, key concepts, and related quotes have been provided in the margins to give you further insight into each principle, cement the key ideas in your mind, and help you follow along.