FREE SHIPPING provided by Tyndale House Publishers
The Life Recovery Bible is today's #1-selling recovery Bible and is based on the 12-step recovery model. It was created by two of today's leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed., to lead readers to the source of true healing—God himself.
New softcover edition March 2012: Now with new video introductions (online via QR codes) to each of the 12 Step Devotionals featuring Stephen Arterburn, and a topical Bible Verse Finder to help the reader quickly find what the Bible says about common issues
• New Living Translation
• Recovery Notes--Placed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
• Twelve Step Devotionals--A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery throughout the Bible text
• Serenity Prayer Devotionals--Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals provide an excellent More than 50 Bible-based devotionals create an excellent guide to recovery
• Recovery Profiles--Key Bible characters are profiled and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives
• Recovery Reflections--Topically arranged recovery reflections pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
• Recovery Themes--Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the openings of various Bible books
• Other Features: Outlines, book histories, topical index, devotional index, book introductions, user's guide, and a new 12-step comparison chart
Page Count: 1760
Size: 6.5" x 9.2" x 1.5"
Weight: 2.6 lbs
Type Point Size: 9.5
Published by: Tyndale House
Publication Date: March 2012
Tyndale List Price Each: $24.99
Our Case Sale Price Each: $13.75
ABOUT THE HELPS AUTHOR
Stephen Arterburn is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries--the nation's largest faith-based broadcast, counseling, and treatment ministry--and is the host of the nationally syndicated "New Life Live!" daily radio program heard on over 180 radio stations nationwide. Steve is also the founder of the Women of Faith conferences, attended by over 3 million women.
Steve is a nationally known public speaker and has been featured in national media venues such as "Oprah," "Inside Edition," "Good Morning America," "CNN Live," the "New York Times," "USA Today," and "US News & World Report." In August 2000, Steve was inducted into the National Speakers Association's Hall of Fame. A best-selling author, Steve has written over 60 books, including the popular Every Man's series and his most recent book, "Healing Is a Choice." He has been nominated for numerous writing awards and has won four Gold Medallion Awards for writing excellence.