*NAMES IMPRINTED FREE Remember that our price always includes name imprinting at no additional charge.
The Woman’s Study Bible has special notes and features appealing to women's interests, highlighting women throughout Scripture, and capturing the unique ways Christ cared for women, this Bible truly speaks to a woman's heart.
The Woman’s Study Bible is a priceless treasure, poignantly revealing the Word of God to a woman’s heart. With special notes and features appealing to women's interests, highlighting women throughout Scripture, and capturing the unique ways Christ cared for women, this Bible truly speaks to a woman's heart. Now with a fresh, new look and available in the New International Version (NIV) for the first time, The Woman’s Study Bible is more relevant to today’s women than ever before!
• Dig deeper into God's Word with the help of inspiring articles by Anne Graham Lotz, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Roberta Hromas, Linda Dillow, Kathy Troccoli, and others
• Gain new insights into Scripture through hundreds of verse-by-verse study notes compiled by editors Dorothy Patterson and Rhonda Kelly
• Get acquainted with over than 100 Bible women through detailed character portraits
• Apply God's Word to your own life with the help of over 300 articles on topics for women
• Reflect and delight in hundreds of insightful quotes by inspiring women throughout history
• Explore the Bible with a topical index to scriptures
• Eight pages of full-color maps
• Presentation and Family History pages
• Ribbon marker
• Free Bible study tools software download available
Berry & Tan ISBN-13: 071800356X
Brown ISBN-13: 9780718003562
Binding: Rich Rose LeatherSoft
Type Point Size: 8
Page Edges: Gilded Silver
Page Count: 1920
Size: 7.15" x 2.00" x 10.15"
Weight: 3 lbs.
Published by: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: October 2014
Publisher’s List Price: $74.99
Our Sale Price: $37.50, with FREE Name Imprint
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
Woman's Study Bibles sold to date: More than 1.5 million
Thomas Nelson Bibles is giving back through the God’s Word in Action program. Donating a portion of profits to World Vision, we are helping to eradicate poverty and preventable deaths among children. Learn more and discover what you can do at www.seegodswordinaction.com.