*NAMES IMPRINTED FREE Remember that our price includes name imprinting at no additional charge
Every mom needs to take a few moments for herself each day to find refreshment, encouragement, stimulation, and inspiration in the Word of God. A full year of weekday and weekend devotions, written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers International (MOPS), are combined with the NIV Bible text in this turquoise Italian Duo-Tone™ Bible to offer you fresh perspectives on the challenges moms face daily.
"I am excited for the ways that moms will draw on God's strength through the NIV Mom's Devotional Bible. Packed with practical inspiration, it is an incredible tool to help moms find hope and daily encouragement." Sherry Surratt – CEO and President, MOPS International
Mom, you don't have to go it alone! The NIV Mom's Devotional Bible helps you to be the very best mom you can be by relating the Bible to your everyday life as a mom—whether you’re a new or experienced mom! A trusted source of wisdom to help you as you learn how to be the type of mom God wants you to be, this Bible provides a year of weekday and weekend devotions. These daily readings are full of good advice and encouragement from Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers, International (MOPS). Her inspiring insights help you understand and delight in your vital role of raising children and remind you to keep your head high when dealing with the stress of parenthood. You'll also find resources that show you where to turn for help with the special challenges you face and that offer insight into your role as a mother by linking your real-life encounters as a mom with biblical dilemmas. Whether you have 5 minutes to read or 15, the devotions in this Bible will touch your heart.
• New International Version 2011
• A year's worth of daily devotions, M-F, mostly written by Elisa Morgan, President Emerita of Mothers of Preschoolers International (MOPS).
Some devotions also written by other authors, including: Stormie Omartian, Tracey Bianchi, Shauna Niequist, Ann Voskamp, Lysa TerKeurst, Shayne Moore, Jennifer Grant, Linda Dillow, Margaret Feinberg, Karol Ladd, Anita Lustrea, Sheila Walsh, Angela Thomas, and Carolyn Custis James.
• 5 devotions weekly written for you by everyday, real-life moms facing the same struggles you do.
• Weekend “Momday” devotions cycle through four special interest areas for moms:
1) Better Moms Make a Better World reveals five essential ingredients for improving yourself as a mother, which has tremendous implications for your family and your world;
2) Train Up a Child helps you teach your children about God and how he can be reflected in their lives;
3) A Time to Play gives some good reasons why play is important, even on the busiest days, and it offers some creative ideas for having fun;
4) Get Growing encourages you, as a mom and as a woman, to expand your mind and spirit as you journey through motherhood.
• Subject Index of topics important to mothers
• Resource list offers timely, practical help for moms
• 12 full-color “Keepsake Pages”
• Double-column format
• Promises and Prayers for Mom
• Table of Weights and Measures
• Daily Bible Reading Plan
• Ribbon Marker
Binding: Italian Duo-Tone
Page Count: 1504
Size: 5.00" x 1.25" x 7.25"
Weight: 1.6 lbs
Published by: Zondervan
Publication Date: February 2014
Zondervan List Price: $47.99
Our Sale Price: $24.00
ABOUT THE AUTHOR OF THE DEVOTIONS
Elisa Morgan is President Emerita of MOPS International, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado. She is the author, editor, or coauthor of numerous books, including Twinkle, Naked Fruit; Mom, You Make a Difference! Mom’s Devotional Bible; What Every Mom Needs; What Every Child Needs; and Real Moms. Elisa has two children, and a grandchild, and lives with her husband, Evan, in Centennial , Colorado.