A GREAT BIBLE FOR FATHERS!
*NAMES IMPRINTED FREE Remember that our price always includes name imprinting at no additional charge.
Dad's Bible: The Father's Plan is the perfect gift for fathers, fathers-to-be, and father-figures of any age. The Dad's Bible is filled with challenging and helpful information designed to encourage and uplift fathers whose lives will be a priceless legacy for generations to come. Whether as a personal purchase, a Father's Day gift, or "just because," Dad's Bible is sure to draw the reader into quality personal time with our Heavenly Father.
• Walking in Authority - 100 articles on how dads should walk in the authority God has entrusted to them
• Godly Character - 100 articles designed to teach and challenge
• Passing It On - 50 articles about igniting the faith of the next generation
• Dads in the Bible - a look at the lessons taught by biblical fathers
• Building Your Children - 7 articles about nurturing and developing the potential in your children
• Insights - 250 articles giving practical, biblical answers to life situations
• Questions and Answers - how to answer the hard questions
• Topical Index
Style Number: 4043G
Version: New Century Version
Binding: Green LeatherSoft
Type Point Size: 9
Page Edges: Gilded Gold
Page Count: 1424
Size: 6.30" x 1.75" x 9.30"
Weight: 2.30 lbs.
Published by: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: February 2010
Publisher’s List Price: $49.99
Our Sale Price: $25.00, with FREE Name Imprint
WITH NOTES by
Dr. Robert Wolgemuth, a popular Bible teacher, speaker, and best-selling author. His nineteen books include She Calls Me Daddy, The Most Important Year, and the notes to Dad's Bible. Married to Bobbie for almost forty years, they have two grown daughters, two sons-in-law, and five grandchildren.