ABOUT THE PREFILLED CELEBRATION COMMUNION CUPS
Celebration Cups present communion in a new way that churches love. Both communion elements are delivered in one pass, yet the congregation may partake together of the communion bread separately from the juice. Offers a communion wafer and grape juice in one sanitary, single serving container, specially sealed to stay fresh and clean without requiring refrigeration.
• No waste - leftover cups can be stored for the next service.
• Clean and sanitary!
• No mess - eliminates pre-filling, spills and cleanup.
• Low cost - as low as 25 cents per cup.
• Guaranteed usable for one year after date of manufacture (expiration date is printed on each container).
• We order them in about every three weeks, so freshness is guaranteed.
• More efficient and less time consuming distribution of the communion elements
• Excellent for saving time in communion preparation and cleanup in large churches.
• Ideal for portable use in ministering to the sick and shut-in.
• Great for outings, camps and similar special occasions.
• Perfect for one-time communion events such as conventions, retreats and other large gatherings.
The Compak Companies LLC manufactures and distributes The Celebration Communion
Cup to churches and Christian bookstores across the world. The Celebration Cup
is a patented pre-packaged double sealed wafer and juice set, making celebrating
Holy Communion more sanitary and convenient. With a six month shelf life and no
refrigeration required we ensure that the Celebration Cup is the most convenient
product possible. The Celebration Cup fits your standard communion tray and
eliminates waste and time for church representatives that tend to their
communion duties. The Celebration Cup is great for overseas missions and